The Bold Team.

Another opportunity to start getting involved in profitable venture and not to stop at the verge of mere ideas. There are









many people who soak themselves in the conception that they are Supermen or Masterminders behind all things. Yes, You too can be one of them, as I formerly was! I did everything all by myself, absconded every opinion from others, very absorbed in my own philosophies and principles. Not until I realised that I have only been hurting myself these years. I made a U-turn to face the right road to understanding the indispensability of the advise given by other people. I called myself to order, I cannot continue with this belligerent and sycophantic behaviour. No one preached to me before I repented of my misdemeanour. Now, you too may be threading in this hazardous path, that many people have throde and blamed themselves. Why not change course and follow the right way to live a fulfilled life? Do you still want to live your life by experience when observation is a better teacher? My friend, be wise! Once again, I want to look at this invaluable topic on, Bold Team. You must have heard the topic from someone, went to an empowerment seminar or conference, probably you might have read a motivational book on this topic before written by the world most greatest all-time achiever. I know why I am saying this, the simple-sweet complexible bitter truth there is that, the world most voluminous and inspiring book cannot make you great, not even the man that wrote the book. Yes, I said it! The only remedy is to get up and do something profitable for yourself by yourself. To make this topic more re elaborate, as my manner, I will make use of mnemonics. To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY Mission

NOSTALGIA