The Mentored Being(Part1)
I want to start be wishing everyone out there, a happy prosperous new year. In this year, all your expectations, aspirations, longings-after will be actualised in Jesus' name! I'm very delighted to write this few ideas of mine on the topic, " The Mentored Being." It's very important to have a mentor. I mean, someone you always want to be like. Yes! When you're preparing yourself to be like someone great, indirectly, you'll also become someone great and someone will be great through you. I want to take this topic in a stratonomical form. I want to start with 'Preamble to a mentored Being', thereafter, I'll be addressing other subtopics under this caption. For you to be a mentored being, I'm going to give you Seven(7) things you need to note. One, you must be prepare to learn everything about the person you want to make your mentor. Don't only stare at the river, learn to swim. Two, be ready to take insight of what he's doing and learn to diversify your doings in a more presentable and acceptable way, try to do some skills while swimming. Three, make effort to calm your mind even, when the person looks so unadmirable, be not to fast to go far into the deep. Four, be a fast follower, try usual things in an unsual ways, turn your swimming skills into a scene. Five, link your past knowledge with your present experience, tidy the pool before you. Six, make yourself a better malongings-after experience, teach others to learn how to swim. Seven, observe your words and develop new ideas, make others teachers of others. Be a mentored being! Till I come your way next time. Remain a mentor to others.

Comments